WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN
Burnsville, MN & West St Paul, MN
Full time & Part time Rack Shack BBQ Crew Members Wanter:
Join the Rack Shack BBQ Team and be part of the best BBQ crew in Minnesota. We are seeking crew members for both locations. Do you love BBQ and want to earn a competitive salary in a fun fast paced environment?
Experience Required so if you are: Outgoing, Hard-working, Team-oriented, Flexible, Honest, and able to work in a fast-paced environment, you will love Rack Shack BBQ.
Click contact tab for our specific locations.
- Competitive pay + tip program.
- Shift meal
- Growth opportunities – Rack Shack BBQ is a growing business. There is opportunity to advance to a team leader you oversee other crew members.
- No late nights. We close at – 9:00 pm.
- Serve customers in a fun and delightful manner.
- Prepare side dishes.
- Prepare meat for smoking
- Load and unload the smoker
- Cleaning and preparing for service rushes
- Learn the POS system and take orders
- Base Pay $10.50 -12 depending on qualifications.
- Employment Type Part-Time & Full-Time
- Job Type Customer Service, Restaurant - Food Service
- Education High School
- Experience At least 1 year(s)
- Industry Restaurant, Hospitality, Food
Join the Rack Shack BBQ Team and be part of the best BBQ crew in Minnesota. We are seeking people for our team who love BBQ and want to earn a competitive salary (10.5-12.00 hr) in a fun fast paced environment. full-time, part-time, Day-Time, weekends and evenings. - Line Cooks - Hosts - Shift Leaders - Experience Required If you are: Outgoing, Hard-working, Team-oriented, Flexible, Honest, Able to work in a fast paced environment, you will love Rack Shack BBQ.
If you enjoy people, are quick on your feet, love good food and have experience
working in the food service industry?
If you answer yes to these questions you may be a good fit for the Rack Shack Crew.
Please complete the contact form below and be sure to write a little about your self.
What makes you think that you would be a great fit for the Rack Shack BBQ?